The Hellenic Space Center successfully participated in the 87th Thessaloniki International Fair, held between September 9 and 17, 2023. As an Agency that operates under the auspices of the Ministry of Digital Governance, it was hosted at Pavillion 12, and its exhibition was staffed by members of the Center’s personnel:
- Ioannou Aikaterini (HSC Directorate of Administrative & Financial Support)
- Moutsouroufi Konstantina (HSC President Secretariat and Governing Board Secretariat, Science Communication)
- Mylonakis Manolis (HSC Scientific Personnel, Space Systems)
- Panagiotopoulos Anastasios (HSC Scientific Personnel, GNSS Applications)
- Stathopoulou Eleni (HSC CFO, Directorate of Administrative & Financial Support)
From the Governing Board of the HSC, the President, Prof. Ioannis Daglis, and the CEO, Dr. Nick Sergis, attended the exhibition. The HSC personnel successfully informed the visitors of the exhibition about the purposes and aims of the Center, and its cooperation with the Ministry, with agencies of the greek space ecosystem as well as with foreign agencies.
Finally, the HSC President attended the speech of the Prime Minister, on Saturday, September 16.